The ‘My Family Vocabulary Lesson 2’ lesson is great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. It can also be used by private online teachers.
The PPT (25 slides) is in PDF format and includes worksheets. This is a single lesson from a 4-lesson unit. You may also like to purchase the whole unit ‘My Family Unit – 4 PPT lessons and worksheets’.
You will receive the following:
My Family Vocabulary Lesson 2 PPT
– Family vocabulary and spelling practice (aunt, uncle, cousin)
– Understanding a family tree
– Speaking practice (He is my … / She is my …), (I have / don’t have a …)
– Learn how to use ‘This is’ and ‘These are’ correctly
2 packs of worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students (8 worksheets per worksheet pack)
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
This is a half an hour lesson but can be extended to one hour.
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.