The ‘My Family Extension work Lesson 3’ lesson is great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. It can also be used by private online teachers.
The PPT (22 slides) is in PDF format and includes worksheets. This is a single lesson from a 4-lesson unit. You may also like to purchase the whole unit ‘My Family Unit – 4 PPT lessons and worksheets’.
You will receive the following:
My Family Extension work
– /er/ phonics and spelling practice (flower, father, sister, mother, brother, shorter and taller)
– Games: wordsearch and connect the letters
– Comparing two people by using ‘taller than’ and ‘shorter than’
– Comparing two objects by using ‘bigger than’ and ‘smaller than’
2 packs of worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students (10 worksheets per worksheet pack)
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
This is a half an hour lesson but can be extended to one hour.
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.