The ‘Farm Animals’ lesson is great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. It can also be used by private online teachers.
You will receive five documents when you buy this lesson.
This lesson includes:
A PPT in PDF form (37 slides)
– The lesson includes six farm animals: cow, pig, chicken, duck, horse and sheep
– Learn the vocabulary and spelling of each animal
– Learn the difference between ‘big’ and ‘small’
– Learn how to count from 1 to 6
2 Worksheets linked to the lesson (7 pages per worksheet pack)
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
– The flashcards include the 6 animals (both big and small), dice numbers (from one to six) and animals to count
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students
This is a half an hour lesson but can be extended to one hour.