The ‘Verbs’ lessons are great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. They can also be used by private online teachers.
You will receive 3 PPT lessons, worksheets for students, answer sheets and flashcards. Each lesson takes half an hour but can be extended to one hour.
These lessons include:
PPT lessons in PDF form to be used in the following order:
Verbs 1 (17 slides)
– Students learn how to identify verbs
– Identify verbs in sentences
– Complete sentences with verbs
– Students write their own sentences using verbs
Verbs 2 (21 slides)
– Students learn subject verb agreement in the present simple tense
– Students learn when to add -s to verbs in the present simple tense
– Students complete sentences using the correct present simple tense form of the verb
Verbs 3 (12 slides)
– Practise using verbs in the present simple tense
2 Worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
– a total of 16 worksheets for the unit
– The flashcards verbs taught in the three lessons
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.