The ‘Nouns’ lessons are great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. They can also be used by private online teachers.
You will receive 3 PPT lessons, worksheets for students, answer sheets and flashcards. Each lesson takes half an hour but can be extended to one hour.
These lessons include:
PPT lessons in PDF form to be used in the following order:
Nouns (21 slides)
– Students learn how to identify nouns using the senses
– Students learn how to identify nouns as people, places, animals or things
– Students learn how to use nouns in their own sentences.
Common Nouns (24 slides)
– Students learn how to identify common nouns
– Students complete sentences using common nouns
– Students write their own sentences using common nouns
Proper Nouns (26 slides)
– Students learn the difference between common and proper nouns
– Students sort proper nouns from common nouns
– Students complete sentences using proper nouns
– Students practise using capital letters for proper nouns in sentences
2 Worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
– a total of 16 worksheets for the unit
– The flashcards include common and proper nouns
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.