The ‘Nouns Lesson 3 – PPT and worksheets’ lesson is great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. It can also be used by private online teachers.
The PPT (26 slides) is in PDF format and includes worksheets. This is a single lesson from a 3-lesson unit. You may also like to purchase the whole unit ‘Nouns Unit – 3 PPT lessons and worksheets’.
You will receive the following:
Proper Nouns (26 slides)
– Students learn the difference between common and proper nouns
– Students sort proper nouns from common nouns
– Students complete sentences using proper nouns
– Students practise using capital letters for proper nouns in sentences
2 packs of worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students (7 worksheets per worksheet pack)
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
This is a half an hour lesson but can be extended to one hour.
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.