The ‘My Body Extension Work Lesson 3’ lesson is great for brick-and-mortar teachers who have access to a smart board or projector. It can also be used by private online teachers.
The PPT (19 slides) is in PDF format and includes worksheets. This is a single lesson from a 4-lesson unit. You may also like to purchase the whole unit ‘My Body Unit – 4 PPT lessons and worksheets’.
You will receive the following:
Extension work (19 slides)
– Extension work vocabulary and spelling practice (cheeks, chin, neck, shoulders, knees, ankle and elbows)
– Speaking practice (He has… / She has… / I have… / speak about a friend)
– Choose the correct answer by identifying the correct vocabulary and grammar taught in the first two lessons
– Sing a song from pictures (Head, shoulders, knees and toes)
2 packs of worksheets per lesson linked to the lesson for your students (5 worksheets per worksheet pack)
– option of a worksheet with a colour background or no background
– answer sheet
This is a half an hour lesson but can be extended to one hour.
Please note that this product is for classroom use only (brick-and-mortar or online). You do not have the license to copy or distribute this material. However, you may distribute the worksheets to multiple students.