This job vacancy is for English teacher native speaker for a group sessions who will be helping our Arabic speaking students to practice speaking in a group session effectively.
#You will work on during a specific availability duration (6 to 7 hour).
– 60 min video session with the students (on Zoom)
– Give them Feedback on their performance
- Manage the session between all students.
Will be offered based on examiner’s profile.
#Job Responsibilities and Skills
-The tutor must be English native teacher.
– The tutor must be Native Speaker
-Be able to communicate with students with poor English speaking and writing skills
- Have previous experience in teaching students in group session
- Have previous experience in teaching Arabic student.
- Have any TEFL, TESOL, or CELTA certifications
– Aid students with improving their English in a polite and encouraging manner
-Training will be provided regarding communication.
- Willing to be available 6-8 hours, 5 to 6 days a week on regular basis.
The instructor will be required to be available online during his/her 6-8 hours availability shift.
-Must have fast internet without interruptions
-The video and voice quality of the gadget must be high and clear in order to communicate efficiently and effectively with the student.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com