How To Teach English Online – Find students and Start Teaching now
“The complete guide for anyone who wants to start a freelance career teaching English online”
- The course assumes a basic knowledge of computers and the Internet, but it is designed for non technical people
- No teaching experience is required
- You should be a native speaker of English or a non-native speaker of English at an advanced level
Start teaching English online and earn a lucrative source of income as a freelance teacher!
Do you want to teach English online, but don’t know how to start?
Do you want to know how to find students and what to teach them?
This complete course is the best way to find out and start teaching online straight away.
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge and confidence to go out and find highly motivated, high-paying students who want to improve their English language skills. You will also know how to create great lessons that help students learn and make them want to come back for more.
What do students say?
“This is really high value content … you basically learn everything you need to set up and start your online career. The production values are great too; good sound and nice visuals.” Dr David Murphy
“Course contained what I needed to know. Lots of good tips and the important basics of being an online English teacher.” Simon Zammit
“I am an ESL teacher with a MA in TESOL …. this was a useful course in helping me to think about making the transition to online teaching, how to identify my own niche, and develop my own courses for students. Great course!” Suzanne Davis
“The course is full of great practical tips on how to get set up, how to get students and what to teach them … Overall, I fully recommend this fantastic course. It is essential for anyone who really wants to get ahead with teaching English online.” Stephen Howard
“I highly recommend this course. Thank you so much for your effort to share your experience and knowledge about online teaching. Now, I can start to help my students even more.” Catherine Voacolo
Who’s it for?
The course is suitable for both experienced teachers and for people who have never taught before. This course includes hours of video presentations and screencasts as well as downloadable cheat sheets and worksheets to use with your students. It also includes a showcase of the best websites and online materials for use in your lessons.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’ve been teaching for 20 years and have taught English online since 2008. I’ve also taught English at the British Council. I am a fully qualified teacher with a CELTA (Pass A) and a Masters degree in education. I teach students from all over the world and I currently specialise in helping students prepare for the IELTS test.
My Promise to You
I’m a full-time online English teacher. I’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start teaching English online, including:
- How to find students using social media, online marketplaces and more
- How to decide what to teach
- How to find out what your students really need and want
- How to carve out a premium rate niche English course that will attract high rates of pay
- What rates to charge and how to get paid
- The essential tools you’ll need to teach online
- Links to high quality materials and resources online
- How to do offer courses in exam preparation, such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC
- How to teach the core language skills of writing, speaking, listening and reading
- and much more!
Free eBook. As a bonus, you’ll be able to download a companion eBook, The Online English Teacher.
This course – the result of years of personal experience teaching English, both online and as a teacher at the British Council, together with the latest research into English language learning – will give you all of the skills, knowledge and confidence you need as an online English teacher.
So go ahead and click on the enrol button. You’ll soon be teaching English online and working as your own boss. I’ll see you in Lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- You want to earn an income teaching online
- You might be an experienced English teacher, but you want to know how to adapt your skills to the online world
- You might be new to teaching, and you want to know the essential tools and knowledge to teach like a pro
- You might have done some online teaching, but you want to improve
It is my point of view that every Online English Teacher should take Mr. Charles Cornelius' course. It is thorough to a flaw with no stone unturned. I feel so confident now teaching English online. I have been teaching English online with a platform since July 7, 2021, and today I am armed with information and materials that will ensure that I can be the best English Teacher.